Why University of Tennessee, Knoxville for Supply Chain Management?
Our faculty and curriculum stand out above the rest —
and now you have access to this ranked program online.
A Top-Ranked and Industry-Connected Program
for program relevance by The Economist
graduate supply chain program by Gartner
supply chain partners and 350 recruiting companies
Is an MS in Supply Chain Management Right for You?
What to Expect
Key Dates and Deadlines
Schedule a Consultation to Learn More.
Learn to leverage supply chain management concepts, functions and enablers to deliver real impact to your organization.
Get the critical thinking skills to use theory and strategy to solve real business problems.
Gain an understanding of how supply chain management processes can create value for your organization.
Master ways to work effectively with remote teams, and geographically and culturally diverse teammates.
What You’ll Learn
- Supply Chain Concepts: Master how supply chain management can best be used to deliver impactful results to a company.
- Supply Chain Functions: Utilize knowledge of supply chain functions such as planning, sourcing, manufacturing and logistics to support overall supply chain concepts.
- Supply Chain Enablers: Discover how to employ critical levers such as technology and international trade to benefit the supply chain.
Meet the Faculty
Our renowned supply chain faculty brings real-world experience to the classroom. They will prepare you to make an immediate impact on your organization.
FedEx Corporation Endowed Professor of Supply Chain, Wisecarver Faculty Research Fellow, Kinney Family Faculty Research Fellow, Department Head
- University of Oklahoma, B.S.B.A.
- Oklahoma City University, M.B.A.
- The University of Oklahoma, Ph.D. Supply Chain Management
- Auburn University, B.S. Computer Engineering
- Auburn University, M.S. Management Information Systems
- Auburn University, Ph.D. Management of Information Technology
Cheryl Massingale Faculty Research Fellow, Professor
- Arizona State University, B.S. Management
- Arizona State University, M.B.A. International Business
- Arizona State University, Ph.D. Supply Chain Management
Executive Director of Supply Chain & Operations Programs; Executive Director of the Global Supply Chain Institute
- University of Tennessee, B.S.
- University of Tennessee, M.S.
- University of Tennessee, M.B.A.
- University of Tennessee, Ph.D.
Lecturer of Supply Chain Management
- Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, B.S. Industrial Engineering
- Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, M.S. Industrial Engineering
- Michigan State, Ph.D. Supply Chain Management
- Kent State University, B.S. Physics
- Air Force Institute of Technology, M.S. Logistics Management
- University of Maryland Ph.D. Logistics and Transportation
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question? Check for an answer below.
Ready to Get Started on Your MS in Supply Chain Management?
Want to learn more about the program and application process? Get in touch with the form below.