Advanced Supply Chain Collaborative
The Advanced Supply Chain Collaborative is an initiative of the Global Supply Chain Institute, working with faculty from the Department of Supply Chain Management and other departments in the Haslam College of Business at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. ASCC works as a collaborative think tank, engaging industry experts with UT faculty to explore advanced concepts in supply chain management.
Current initiatives include economic inclusion and diverse supplier development, the economics of urban delivery, aligning data valuation and governance for digitalization success, organizational agility and the ROI of agility.
With the following four goals in mind, ASCC strives to create and grow a coalition of business practitioners and scholars focused on understanding how companies can leverage advanced innovations, such as cloud-based computing, machine learning and big data and analytics to build the supply chains of the future.
The collaborative seeks to:
- Enhance the understanding of advanced digital applications and strategies including business and competitive performance benefits, structural and cultural investments and skills or mindsets required to maximize impact.
- Provide a technology think tank and subject matter expertise to explore issues related to advanced supply chain analytics tools and techniques.
- Grow a talent base of students with applied technical and supply chain knowledge.
- Create a playbook for establishing tactics, processes and metrics to prioritize the application of digital supply chain tools, overcome challenges to enable successful implementation and establish ROI for digital supply chain applications.
If you are interested in exploring ASCC membership, contact us to learn more.
Much like the Supply Chain Forum, we offer two corporate partnership options for the Advanced Supply Chain Collaborative – Basic and Premium.
Includes participation in two projects.
- $60,000 for a 1-year commitment
- $165,000 for a 3-year commitment
Includes participation in one project.
- $40,000 for a 1-year commitment
- $105,000 for a 3-year commitment