Supply Chain Best Practices: A Guide to Evaluating & Improving Your End-To-End Supply Chain Integration Strategy
Information and Questions for Supply Chain Leaders to Ask Themselves and Act Upon
Supply Chain Integration Strategy Best Practices: Redefining the Value Derived from End-to-End, Integrated Supply Chains
A White Paper by the University of Tennessee Global Supply Chain Institute
“Our research redefines end-to-end integration of the supply chain. When executed with excellence, this approach can drive a more sustained competitive advantage.”
Over recent decades, supply chain best practices have been established and integrated, and end-to-end supply chain structures have delivered increased value and improved performance. But this has been no easy feat.
“True integration work is complex, requires significant research to map systems, and requires leadership committed to a long-term increase in the business’s supply chain’s capability.”
Where should you begin if you’re looking to adopt or optimize your supply chain integration strategy?
First, you must evaluate if end to end supply chain integration is right for you.
This white paper includes definitions, tools, tips, case study insights, and functional frameworks to help supply chain leaders answer (and act upon) key questions, such as:
- What are the next steps for my integration strategy?
- What supply chain best practices should I be considering?
- What are some examples of successful end-to-end integration initiatives?
- What are benchmark industry leaders doing?
- How can I overcome the complex integration work that proceeds the benefits of an end-to-end supply chain integration strategy?
The authors of the paper interviewed people from 16 leading companies across eight industries to analyze how best-in-class companies are using supply chain integration and supply chain best practices to their advantage. Their research provides invaluable insights into how these leading organizations are expanding their knowledge, capabilities, benefits, and value through detailed and current integration of end-to-end supply chain strategies.
Upon download, you’ll also find:
- Helpful supply chain integration definitions
- Six integration questions to ask yourself as a supply chain leader
- Seven characteristics of supply chain organizations that are shown to gain the greatest benefits
- Eight revealing supply chain best practices, with external networking and benchmarking data
- Nine benefits of supply chain integration
- Information integration guideposts
- A five-step talent management framework
- A seven-step integration toolkit
- And more
If your global supply chains are complex and have multiple acquisitions, significant customer service issues, or small pipelines of large cost savings projects, your company is a prime candidate for this strategy. Download, dive in, and determine your game plan for developing an end-to-end supply chain integration strategy with the help of this white paper’s many offerings.
Who This is Primarily For: Corporate CEOs, Supply Chain Professionals, Procurement Executives, Chief Supply Chain Officers, Chief Procurement Officers, Supply Chain Leaders, and Supply Chain Students.
Please fill out the form below to download this white paper